Silent Break Security released an update including new features for its SaaS product Defensix. The updates include changes in the areas of risk assessment, entity, and custom frameworks. For more information, email us at email@example.com or reach out to a Silent Break pro here.
- Real-world risk templates that align with controls.
- Customers can run a risk assessment against the risk template to illustrate how well prepared they are for that risk.
- Threat simulation reports.
- Companies can have 1 or more entity.
- Entities can have 0 or more users assigned to them.
- Only users with the Admin privilege can create/edit entities.
- Copy/duplicate an entity.
- Will only show entities the user is assigned to.
- Custom frameworks can be assigned to a specific entity.
- Only controls applicable to the entity appear.